Friday, June 24, 2011

today, when we went for the lunch at genting klang, some conflict between my boss and my big big boss..actually juz because a very very very small case..but my big big boss angry my boss,and actually my boss oso abit wrong becoz he took other ppl's food without permission..so, my big big boss show his angry face to him and said want to unfren him in fb. therefore my boss start to emo edi..and his sis told me that her bro emo le..i was started felt very nervous and start to worry le..suzanne was comforted her bro and she fail to do so..den she started to cry and i was very worry oso..at last..she was cry~

when bak to wei kee's house tat time, my big big boss learn from my boss..drive very fast and fast and fast..i was totally speechless and keep think tat..wat happen recently?why i always nid to feel scare and worry?after reach wei kee's hse, after suk jiun told me tat my big big boss want to sit in car instead of go in to wei kee's hse..my tears cant control d and i was cry..my heart felt very sad becoz always happen those case..and also i felt tat i was very sorry to my boss..becoz of us hurted him very very deep,so he was very easy emo recently..i was felt very very guilty of it.

yumcha wif fren tat time, i was chat many things to them and i was received suzanne msg..she asked me tat how was her bro and chris tan..actually i really duno about it..but i replied her nothing edi la..no worry..trust me..actually i oni want to comfort her..i was no confident that i can settle dis case..*wat a sad case* haiz...

exam fail~frenship fail~wat oso fail~

At last..i oni can said tat>>talked so many wif my frens,conclusion is dun cares so much!!!

ok~dun wanna cares so much le..end my story~gudbye~

No comments:

Post a Comment