Thursday, September 17, 2009

Yum cha wif lk and cp~~happy~~

today went to damai yum cha wif lk and cp~~haha..juz we 3 girls oni!!(girls talk)XD

after had my lunch,around 2.30pm,my bro fetched me to damai becoz i damn bored at home..lk oso alone at home..den i asked lk can i went to damai met her and cp??den she sms me and said ok..no problem!!haha

after i reached thr,3 of us went to mamak yum cha!!haha...and i sms wei yang oso,asked him wanna joined us??den he reply me and said 'dun wan la,ranning now'..=.=..za dao!!den 3 of us kept chat and chat..haha...funny oso!!and i really long time din saw cp le..miss her nia!!!muacksss..XD

Around 5pm,we went to lk's hse becoz she wanna cooked the dinner for her family..haha..dis was her 1st time to cooked..cp and i become penjaga edi!!haha
The way she cooked the vegetables was damn funny..haha..cp and i kept laugh and laugh..haha!!XD
finally,lk finished cook edi!!and the foods oso not bad!!+u+u lk!!gambateh!!haha

Around 5.40pm,i call my bro came to fetched me..haha..my whole day was spend on lk and cp thr!!haha...happy~~hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment