Thursday, September 10, 2009

MY BIRTHDAY~~BUT FACING MY FINAL EXAM!!!LOL

wah!!!i'm really long time din write my blog jor~~coz i'm very busy ah!!busy for my final exam...ROAR!!!
8/9/09 is my birthday,but,i'm facing my final exam!!!wth!!my birthday leh...celebrate wif my BMS exam!!!beh song ah beh song ah!!!But,luckily i got my lovely ji muis...even they din celebrate wif me,but,i'm DAMNNNN HAPPY...becoz my lovely fei po panda call me and say happy birthday to me!!!not panda only,is many ppl say happy birthday to me through the HANDPHONE!!!zhi han,ej,wy,wj,jq,wp and many ppl...damnnn happy!!!THANK YOU U ALL!!!i prefer ppl say happy birthday to me than celebrate wif me...hahahaha...sot plak!
and den i wan thx you cp lk and stefanie!!!they 3 sing happy birthday song to me on 8/9/09!!!especially my dear cp!!she sing birthday song to me through the webcam!!so special!!thx you cp!!!muackssss
AND and and...mr lam said me old wa!!!I'M STILL YOUNG LA!!!OK!!ROAR!!!LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment