Monday, September 14, 2009

Addict to dis drama edi!!!(韩版花样男子)..LOL!!!

long time din write my blog jor...haha..paiseh lu~~

my final exam pass edi~~holiday lu~~hurray!!!nowadays i keep watch drama..ngek ngek..wat drama i watching to leh??is 韩版花样男子~~dis drama damnnn nice!!!i totally addict to dis drama edi!!

y i suddenly will watch dis drama leh??becoz of my "lao po" lo..haha...i go view her blog and let me find tat video..tat video is 韩版花样男子...haha...den i asked cp wat name of dis drama,she told me called wat flower de..den i started to found my pps..finally..i saw it!!!haha
i spend 3 days to finish it!!!finally i finish dis drama edi~~the ending damnnn nice~~i really totally addict to dis drama edi~~haha..XD

now,i wan to promote dis drama in my blog~~the ppl who view my blog,pls try to watch..damnnn nice..gu jun pyo damnnn leng zai!!!!!jihoo oso leng zai!!!!4 of them oso leng zaiiiiiii!!!!LOLOLOL~~

And!!i wan thx to my lovely panda~~coz she send the 花样男子de song to me~~the song damnn nice+sweet+sad+cute...LOL!!!

ytd,my dear cp damnn sad,becoz of she lost her ic..den i try to comfort her...but she is no mood chat wif me..nvm..i let her calm down and think slowly..finally~actually the ic is at her mum thr!!!haha...damnn funny!!LOL
cp~~next time dun so careless lo~~XD

what should i do during my holiday leh??
1.of coz is be pig la..haha
2.of coz is watch drama la!!(cp called me drama queen tim...>.<)
3.gai gai wif my ji mui or heng dai
3.yum cha wif perimbunian
4.read novel..>.<

wah~~long time din write my blog...write le many thing tim..haha...k la..nth to write jor...XD



韩版花样男子

韩版花样男子

No comments:

Post a Comment