Monday, August 3, 2009

my heart going to break...T.T

today i receive a very very very shocked and sad news from my fren(panda)~~it was my perimbun senior(gary leon robert)was passed away...T.T...it was so suddenly to me and my bro....gary leon robert was my bro's fren...although i'm not very noe him...but my heart oso feel very very 'suan'...he was a very very nice person and very pandai study,y will like tat one??y so suddenly one??T.T....god~~pls bless him may rest in peace~~i hope sf and her bro will cool down later...and dun be so sad jor...wuuuu..uuuu..uu....i'm going to cry jor~~the ppl who can walk,can talk,can eat......suddenly gone from dis world,my heart really beh tahan jor...so 'suan'....gor gor and sf 's bro!!!dun so sad!!!!u lost a good fren but u gain alot of sweet memories...god will bless him!!!!!!!!!!GARY LEON ROBERT may rest in peace!!!!!!!T.T~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment