Tuesday, August 4, 2009

moody~~

Hallo~~cw here again...but my mood still very very bad!!!!i dun wan stay at here jor!!!!!i dun wan stay at genting klang le!!!!!!!T.T...i'm juz use washing machine wash cloth jek ma,say dis say tat,very ba bai meh!!!!!!!ROAR!!!!!haiz.....nth la,i'm ok...juz wan 'fa xie'...
Today teacher giv bak BMS exam paper,i get 44/50...very happy+moody...T.T...last time i get 29/50 oni,my BMS improve jor...haha...hope i can pass in final exam!!!CW..GAMBATEH!!!LOL
panda and xj's birthday are coming soon..but our main character(panda)going to final exam le,duno she can go out celebrate tgt anot...i hope i can gathering tgt wif my olddddddd fren....damnnnnnnnnn miss them!!!T.T....i hope dis saturday can celebrate wif them...my birthday on my final exam too~~haiz...sad~~T.T...
Nowadays my mood very bad~~wuuu..uuu..

No comments:

Post a Comment